This course course provides a comprehensive overview of how the franchise model works. Business owners interested in franchising should take this course before investing in developing a franchise system.
This course enables business owners to determine the suitability of franchising for their business and understand everything that will be involved in taking this journey. The course has been designed to provide foundational knowledge before more detailed analysis and preparation is undertaken. It is the perfect first step before investing in franchise consultants, lawyers, and accountants to help you develop your new business of franchising your existing business.
Who should take this course?
- Anyone interested in learning what type of investment is required in becoming a franchisor
- Existing business owners interested in expanding using the franchise model
- Entrepreneurs thinking about buying a franchise business (becoming a franchisee)
What are key learning objectives?
- The ability to understand available alternative business expansion options
- Knowledge of specific franchising requirements
- Sufficient understanding to assess the suitability of franchising for your business
- Knowledge of specific skills required to be a successful franchisor
- Understanding the steps to franchising your business
How long does it take to complete the course?
- The class will take approximately 10 hours to complete and you will have 12 months access to the program so you can revisit the program as many times as you need.
If you are interested in taking the course or have any questions, please send us an email and we will let you know when and where the next workshop will be held.